Enhanced System Capabilities
Onsite Medical Management
Utilizing our proprietary MedWeb System, our On-site Medical Management Program for UR, CM, DM and Wellness Programs allows customers to present onsite, full medical management capabilities while obtaining the following support, expertise, and services:
- Marketing and sales support, access to our Medical Director and panel of certified practicing physicians and specialists
- Multiple URAC accreditations and compliance with HIPAA and Department of Labor compliance
- Customized software systems and updates
- Staffing and Training
- TQM Programs
MedWeb System Lease and Capabilities
Our proprietary clinical management system solution, automating data flow and connectivity between members, providers, TPAs and stop loss carriers- and improving service.
- Automated high-risk case identification and notifications to TPA and MGU/carriers
- Fully integrated Utilization Management, Case Management & Population Health Management clinical data exchange
- Automated Member & provider letter library - flexible and customizable
- Secure interface for authorization transmission to claims system
- MedWeb™ Client Portal allowing secure real-time access to clinical work, case status and reporting
- HIPAA, PHI and HITECH compliant
Claims Analytic Tool: C.A.T.
C.A.T. is MedWatch’s proprietary data mining, analytics and reporting tool reporting on program impact and outcomes. Our rules engine combines evidence based medicine supporting our clinical staff in providing impactful care coordination and outcomes. C.A.T. allows you to:
- View group activity and trends at a glance
- Displays group co-morbidities
- Group medical claims summary
- Individual patient medical and Rx claims detail
- Assists with wellness campaigns to the member population.